You may be experiencing a difficult season of life right now. Through the generosity of your neighbors, local churches and area businesses, God's Storehouse is able to assist you through this time with food, clothing and household items. Please stop by to learn more and to take advantage of this ministry to our neighbors in need in the Midlands.
Bring with you:
- Once per year, any household members actively receiving a Tanif check, Medicaid, or Food Stamps must bring a yearly printout.
- All other times, bring a picture ID and proof of address for all persons age 19 and above.
- For all other children, bring a birth certificate, social security card, or Medicaid card.
- One month's proof of income for all household members. This can be a payroll check, unemployment check or letters, social security letters, retirement or other income.
How often can you come?
- You can receive food from God's Storehouse as often as every 30 days.
- You can receive clothing/household items as often as every 30 days.
What is available to you?
- Food for each member of household for 3 to 5 days
- Men, Woman and children's clothing
- Household items/small appliances
- Baby needs
- Furniture (as available)